Privacy statement and consent to use of data
1. Responsible for the collection of data
The website is responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal information. You can at any time gain access to the information we have stored about you or make use of the right you have to block, change or delete the data.
If you have any questions for us regarding registered personal data or other aspects of privacy, please contact us.
2. Collection, processing and use of personal information
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, email or through our website.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not exceeded by your privacy interests. Before the data is collected, we carry out an assessment to ensure that a mutual interest has been established between you and us.
Creation of a customer account
A customer account is created for all customers who shop with us. The customer account can give you access with a password to your own, stored personal data. Here you can, among other things, find information about your orders, and you can edit your personal data, download them in a readable format or indicate your wish to receive a newsletter when it is available.
Use of data by third parties
3. Purpose and authority of the processing
We collect and use personal data mainly to carry out direct sales, direct marketing and customer service.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us, including order confirmation, invoices, reminders, updates and the like.
- Provide you with information about the course or event you have signed up for, when this is available. This could, for example, be content and meeting place, any changes, and the like.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, e-mail or phone calls), and «Contact me» form, if applicable. other web forms you have filled out on our website.
- Send you marketing communications that you have requested. This may include information about our products and services, events, activities and associated partners’ product and service promotions. This communication is subscription-based and requires your consent to receive it.
- We store purchase and order history in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- In addition, the personal data will be used to secure any legal claims that have arisen during the customer relationship.
- Furthermore, the personal data is processed to maintain a register of our customers.
4. What type of personal data is collected?
We collect name, address, telephone number and e-mail address . We may also collect feedback, comments and questions that we have received from you in service-related communications and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents and emails. From our site, we may collect IP addresses and actions taken on the site.
We do not collect and process special categories of personal data, such as unique identifiers and sensitive personal data.
Sensitive personal data that may be entered when you check out in the online store is information that is not stored in the online store, but is sent to and stored by a payment provider, for example Klarna and Payex.
Our partners have undertaken to handle personal data in accordance with the GDPR, the EU’s privacy legislation.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
The information is stored for as long as is necessary to offer the services and manage the customer relationship, or to fulfill statutory duties, as well as to ensure coverage of any legal claims. The website only stores information in EU/EEA countries and in approved countries in accordance with the GDPR.
Information is not passed on for purposes other than those stated in this declaration. You can at any time demand access to the information stored about you, and ask us to correct, delete or send you the information in a machine-readable format. You will also have an overview of your information on your profile on the websites.
6. Rights to your personal data
You have the following rights to your personal data:
- The right to be informed that personal data is collected, what information is collected and what it will be used for.
- Right to have personal data not used unless you have actively given consent to the use of your personal data.
- Right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to ask us to correct the personal data if it is inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that the personal data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to store such data.
- The right to withdraw consent for us to process your personal data at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and, if possible, forward this data directly (in a transferable format) to another data controller when the processing is consent- or contract-based.
Cookies are information that we store on your computer/browser. Unless you have made settings against this in your browser, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you use the website.
This data allows us to make it easier for you to log in and use the website on future visits. They also allow us to monitor the traffic on the website and eventually be able to adapt the content in relation to its use.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating a setting on your browser that allows you to refuse to accept cookies. However, if you do this, it is possible that you will not be able to use some of the features of the website. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that it will not accept cookies, our system will issue cookies when you log in to the website.
Remember that cookies do not contain confidential information such as address, phone number or credit card information.
The browser also generates information, including the language in which the website is displayed and your IP address. An IP address is a set of numbers assigned to your computer during an Internet session every time you connect to the Internet through the Internet provider or network you use (for example, if you connect to the Internet from a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about the users of our websites. We do not use the IP address to identify you personally.
We may use Google Analytics to analyze user behavior on our websites. This is not traceable back to you as an end user, but shows figures for everyone who visits the website and which can help us adapt the website to actual use.
If you as a user do not want your visitor data to be registered with Google Analytics, you can install Google Analytics’ opt-out browser add-on . Please note that this will also apply to all websites that use Google Analytics, and not just this website.
More info from Google:
Short explanation: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Detailed information: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
We reserve the right to change which services and cookies we use on our website.
If you have consented to receive electronic communications and marketing, we may send you such inquiries based on the consent you have given. You can withdraw your consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in our newsletter or by contacting us.